The office of US Representative John Larson is offering internship opportunities to college students!
This internship will offer:
* An hourly stipend
* Trainings on campaign finance, communications, and voter outreach
* Q&A’s with industry professionals
* Resume building opportunities
* Ability to earn course credit and volunteer hours (where applicable)
Congressman John Larson’s campaign is seeking interns who are eager to get involved in grassroots organizing. Interns will learn the ins and outs of voter contact, conduct research related to fundraising and political outreach, and help with campaign and Democratic party events. Interns may also help with a variety of other tasks based on their experience and preference, including graphic design, video editing, and social media.
About Congressman John Larson:
* Raised in East Hartford
* Product of public housing, public education, public service
* Former Democratic Caucus Chair
* Green New Deal and Climate Champion
* Passed the nation’s first Family Medical Leave Act in the Connecticut Senate
* Organized historic sit-in on the House floor in support of gun violence prevention laws
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis.
Internship Information Page: https://larson.house.gov/services/internships
For more information please visit their site or contact their office.
Please note: Internship opportunities are being provided for informational purposes only. Anyone interested in applying for one of these positions is responsible for verifying all related information. The Urban and Community Studies Program, nor the University is recommending these employers nor guaranteeing the accuracy of the information furnished in the posting.