The Hartford district office of Congressman John B. Larson are searching for interns for the upcoming semester who are eager to get involved in politics. Interns will learn the ins and outs of the functionality of a congressional office, conduct research related to district related issues and help with constituent casework and staff district events. Interns may also help with a variety of other tasks based on their experience and preference, including, communications, graphic design, video editing and event planning.
This internship will offer:
- Trainings on communications, legislative, and administrative procurement
- Q&A’s with community stakeholders, and legislators
- The ability to research legislative and district related issues
- Resume building opportunities
- Ability to earn course credit
- Assisting in writing letters to constituents and to federal, State, and Municipal government agencies
- Assisting staff in district events planning and implementation
The deadline to apply is 09/02/22, and the internship will begin 9/19/22 and run through 12/02/22.
To apply, visit the website of Congressman John B. Larson
Please note: Job and internship postings are being provided for informational purposes only. Anyone interested in applying for one of these positions is responsible for verifying all related information. The Urban and Community Studies Program, nor the University is recommending these employers nor guaranteeing the accuracy of the information furnished in the job posting.