Summer Campaign Jobs for an Environmental Nonprofit
The Fund for the Public Interest is a national, non-profit organization that runs campaigns for America’s leading environmental and social change organizations. We launched the Fund in 1982 to help find ways to engage people on the most pressing problems of our day and turn that support into solutions. By having face-to-face one-on-one conversations we give thousands, sometimes millions of people the opportunity for their voices’ to be heard, through petitions, emails, small donations and meetings. That’s people power, and that’s what it takes to make real change.
Currently, we have paid Canvasser and Field Manager positions open in 30+ cities accross the country. These are full-time summer positions available from April through August at an average of $10-$17/hr.
- Help the directors launch the campaign and build a team of staff this spring
- Build membership and raise money for environmental and social change groups
- Educate and engage citizens on pressing issues
- Recruit, train and manage a team of staff in the office and in the field
- Meet with the directors each week to evaluate progress and provide input on hiring decisions, goals and priorities
For more information/ to apply, click here or call 1-800-75-EARTH
(Please note: Job postings are being provided for informational purposes only. Anyone interested in applying for one of these positions is responsible for verifying all related information. The Urban and Community Studies Program, nor the University is recommending these employers nor guaranteeing the accuracy of the information furnished in the job posting.)
Posted April 26, 2017