NextGenVest – City Captain Intern
Your city is on our “target city list” to launch in the spring of 2017. When NextGenVest launches in a city, we are able to help approximately 10,000 high school students in a local community within a school year. As our City Captain, you will go through an exciting training process on how to increase outreach to local high schools, build professional relationships with teachers and counselors, and recruit your own team of Outreach Leaders.
Duration: ASAP to June 23rd, 2017 (option to continue to the summer semester based on performance)
Scheduling: Approximately 5 hours per week with an additional 2-3 hours to host workshops
- Must be a current college or graduate student (no alumni nor high school students should apply)
- Must be aligned with our mission
- Be accountable and sociable
- Any majors can apply
- Resumes and cover letters are not required!
- $10 per hour with a flexible schedule
- $100 bonuses per week for successfully completing your tasks!
For more information/to apply, click here!
(Please note: Job postings are being provided for informational purposes only. Anyone interested in applying for one of these positions is responsible for verifying all related information. The Urban and Community Studies Program, nor the University is recommending these employers nor guaranteeing the accuracy of the information furnished in the job posting.)
Posted April 26, 2017